Thursday, May 26, 2005

Baseball, Baseball

Boys are cheats and liars
They're such a big disgrace
They will tell you anything to get to second
Baseball, baseball, he thinks he's gonna score
If you go all the way, then you are a
Horticulturist studies flowers, geologists study rocks
The only thing a guy wants from you is a place to put his
Cockroaches and beetles, butterflies and bugs
Nothing makes him happier than a giant pair of
Jugglers and acrobats, a dancing bear named Chuck
All guys really wanna do, forget it, no such luck!

Rob Schneider is hilarious, but that's not why I'm posting.

I saw a baseball bat break in half yesterday, and it got me thinking, is there a reason why people prefer to use wood bats over metal bats?

I mean, I know major league baseball players make a lot of money, but damn, I'd be pretty pissed if I broke my bat during the game.

Or do they just go, "Oops, there goes another one! Let me just go grab one of my ten other bats sitting over here. I know I brought a couple extra bats along for some reason!"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home